Mike Busch, the Savvy Aviator webinars:
- To TBO and Beyond!
- Leaning Basics -how to work the red knob properly
- Operating Oversquare -wide-open throttle and low RPM is okay, beneficial even!
- Where Fuel Meets Air -how the carburetor works on your aircraft engine
- Flying Efficiently in a World of $7 Avgas -techniques for going farther on less
- Doing Single-pilot IFR Better
- Buy or Walk Away -so the prebuy inspection found some things...
- Owner-produced Parts for Certificated Aircraft -you have the authority
- Is My Airplane Too Broken to Fly? -which discrepancies ground your airplane
The Aircraft Engine and Its Operation, Pratt & Whitney's exhaustive guide.
The Aircraft Engine and its Operation.pdf